Have you ever wanted long lashes that look amazing and add a lot of volumes? You’re in luck because we have compiled the ultimate guide on how to create wispy mega volume fans with eyelash extensions. This is a great way to get longer-looking lashes without having to wear mascara or use false lashes.
While there are many different types of lash extensions, this article will focus on these wispy mega volume fans because they are easier for beginners and take less time than other styles. In order for this technique to work best, it’s important that your natural lashes be short and thin so that they can blend into the extension better.
What is a wispy volume fan?
A wispy volume fan is a type of full lash extension, but instead of being one solid strip from base to tip, it has been separated into smaller strips for added texture and dimension. More lashes are used at the outer corner to give more length as well as making them slightly longer than those in the center.
By adding these small fans along your natural lash line you can create a lush-looking fringe that isn’t too overbearing or dramatic! Not only do they look great on their own, but this style also pairs perfectly with other types of extensions such as crisscrosses and flared-up styles.
How to create a wispy volume fan?
To create the perfect wispy volume fan, follow the steps below.
– You will need to start with clean lashes that have been completely removed from adhesive residue and oil. Using a lash cleaner is recommended, but you can also use rubbing alcohol on a cotton swab if needed. Be sure not to rub too harshly in a circular motion or you could cause damage to your natural lashes.
– Using tweezers, take a strip of lashes and curl them by squeezing the base with your fingers until it opens up to create the fan shape.
– Apply lash extensions using an eyelash adhesive, holding each lash firmly as you place it on your natural lash line. Continue this process along with both eyes evenly so that your lashes are looking similar in size.
– To achieve the perfect wispy volume fan, you will need to use a lighter touch when applying for your extensions. Make sure not to press too hard or it could cause damage to your natural lashes!
– After completing step four, use a lash comb to separate the fans if necessary. This will ensure that each strip is standing on its own so you can see how it looks in real life!
– Continue this process along with both eyes evenly for an even look. Make sure not to press too harshly or it could cause damage to your natural lashes.
Now that you have this mega lash style down, get creative with other types of eyelash extensions and create different looks for every occasion!
Wispy Lash Extensions Map
How long does wispy volume Fans last?
A wispy volume fan can last up to three weeks with proper care and maintenance.
This lash style is perfect for those who are looking for full-looking lashes without any added length! They look great on their own or paired together, making them the perfect choice if you’re in the mood for something dramatic but not overbearing.
If you’re looking for a full-looking lash style that doesn’t take up too much space, wispy volume fans are perfect! These extensions can be made with different types of lashes and look great on their own or paired together. They also last for three weeks depending upon proper care and maintenance.