The eyelash extension market has grown significantly over the last few years. During that time, eyelash extensions have become more popular than ever before and a lot of new companies are entering into this market to take advantage of its popularity among consumers looking for an easy way to achieve longer lashes without having to wear mascara every day.
There is no doubt that eyelash extensions are here to stay, but the question is whether or not they will continue growing their market share as significantly as before.
Eyelash Extension industry growth forecast
Industry expert predicts eyelash extensions will definitely continue to grow, but the growth rate is expected to level off at some point. Although eyelash extensions are an easy solution for many women who want longer lashes without wearing mascara every day, they do have some potential downsides that may turn away new users.
Despite these concerns about eyelash extensions, the eyelash extension industry is expected to grow by about 25% per year over the next decade, which means revenue from eyelash extensions is forecasted to exceed $300 million in 2022 and more than triple to $900 million by 2030.
Is lash service a good investment for beauty salons?
The eyelash extension industry is still in its early stages and it’s a great time for beauty salons to enter this market before the competition becomes too steep. In fact, there are several reasons why lash services may be a good investment opportunity right now:
– Eyelash extensions have been shown to improve retention rates by up to 30%, which means eyelash service is an effective way for beauty salons to increase customer loyalty and grow their revenue.
– Lash services are very profitable, especially because the price of eyelash extensions has not increased significantly over the last few years. Beauty salons can charge $60-$80 per eyelash extension application without losing money on this type of service.
– Consumers are increasingly willing to spend more on eyelash services than they were in the past, which means eyelash extension service is a good way for beauty salons to increase their average ticket prices and grow revenue in this market segment.
How to build a successful lash extension business?
To build a successful eyelash extension business, beauty salons should take the following steps:
– Invest in excellent training. Eyelash extensions are very different from other types of lash services and it’s important to have properly trained technicians who know how to apply eyelash extensions without causing damage or discomfort for clients. It is also necessary to invest in eyelash extension tools and equipment for proper application.
– Invest in marketing. Eyelash extensions are a great way to promote your beauty salon, especially because eyelash services generate high-profit margins that can be reinvested into other areas of the business like advertising or new product development. If you’re not investing enough money into marketing now, eyelash extensions are a great way to change this situation.
– Treat eyelash extension service as an investment rather than a cost. Beauty salons should think of eyelash extension service as an investment that can grow their revenue and put them one step ahead of the competition instead of just another expense on the balance sheet. Eyelashes have become extremely popular over the last few years and eyelash extensions are here to stay. The eyelash extension market will continue to grow in the future, but eyelashes may not be growing as fast as before due to some concerns about safety or comfort when applying eyelash extensions. Beauty salons can take advantage of this situation by offering eyelash services at competitive prices and investing in eyelash extension marketing to attract new customers and grow their revenue.
The eyelash extension market is expected to grow at a fast rate over the next decade, but eyelashes may not continue to grow as quickly in the future due to some concerns about safety or comfort when applying eyelash extensions.
Beauty salons can take advantage of this situation by offering eyelash services at competitive prices and investing in eyelash extension marketing to attract new customers and grow their revenue.